Just in time for Halloween comes our actual play of one of my all time favorite horror RPG’s: Dread, by Epidiah Ravachol. Dread uses Jenga for all it’s conflict resolution, which really ramps up the tension. Joining us this session is our good buddy Troll, who’s right fond of horror RPGs.
- Dread Actual Play: 2 Hours 25 Minutes
- Dread Actual Play Part A: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- Dread Actual Play Part B: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Intro Music “Metroid” by The Minibosses
- Outro Music “Vampire Intro” from Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines soundtrack by Rik Schaffer of Womb Music.